Today's topic is How To Generate New Ideas For Life
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How To Generate New Ideas For Life Contributed by Our Friends at Motivational Stories
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we listen in as the great Jim Rohn talks about how to generate new ideas for a better life.
Thought For Today:Every really new idea looks and sounds crazy at first. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Generate New Ideas For Life
- 10 Simple Ways To Have More Self Control
- 20 Great Ideas For Your Self Care Routine
- 3 Simple Ideas On How To Properly Set Priorities In Life
- How Being Out Of Your Comfort Zone Helps You Grow
- Understanding The Important Steps To Achieving Mastery
- How To Stop Feeling Tired In The Morning
- 5 Amazing Facts About Honey And Its Amazing Health Benefits
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Motivational Stories
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that expanded their imagination of what is possible.
Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is still widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure.
He authored countless books and audio and video programs and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations.
Jim focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. His is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights into ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style still captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words.