NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How to Use Mindfulness to Reduce Stress Contributed by Our Friend Dr. Tracey Marks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Mindful Monday segment, our friend Dr. Tracey Marks talks with us about How to Use Mindfulness to Reduce Stress.
Thought For Today:Worry is like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do but never gets you anywhere. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Use Mindfulness to Reduce Stress
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Dr. Tracey Marks
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast episode, please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube, or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Dr. Marks is a general and forensic psychiatrist of over 20 years whose mission is to increase mental health awareness and understanding by educating people on psychiatric disorders, mental well-being, and self-improvement.
She believes that insight creates change, both on a micro-level (personal growth) and a macro-level (reduction in fear and social judgment). Dr. Marks produces educational videos on her YouTube channel, DrTraceyMarks.