Today's topic is a Stress Reducing Mindfulness Practice
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On a Stress-Reducing Mindfulness Practice Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our weekly Mindful Monday session. Today we get a 30-second mindfulness practice technique that will help lead to lead to less stressful living.
Thought For Today:It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On a Stress-Reducing Mindfulness Practice
- How To Achieve More By Completing Micro-projects
- Mindful Monday: Jordan Peterson On The Benefits of Meditation
- How To Develop Your Self Discipline
- How To Be More Mindful By Not Trying To Be Mindful
- Mindful Monday: Refresh Yourself In Less Than 10 Minutes
- Freddy Fri Day: Inspiring Message On Developing A New And Better Mindset
- What It Means To Invest In Yourself
- 10 Things Confident People Simply Never Do
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: