Today's topic is a Stress Reducing Mindfulness Practice
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On a Stress-Reducing Mindfulness Practice Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our weekly Mindful Monday session. Today we get a 30-second mindfulness practice technique that will help lead to lead to less stressful living.
Thought For Today:It's not the load that breaks you down, it's the way you carry it. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On a Stress-Reducing Mindfulness Practice
- How To Achieve More By Completing Micro-projects
- Mindful Monday: Jordan Peterson On The Benefits of Meditation
- How To Develop Your Self Discipline
- How To Be More Mindful By Not Trying To Be Mindful
- Mindful Monday: Refresh Yourself In Less Than 10 Minutes
- Freddy Fri Day: Inspiring Message On Developing A New And Better Mindset
- What It Means To Invest In Yourself
- 10 Things Confident People Simply Never Do
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.