Today's topic is the Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On the Mental Health Benefits of Exercise Contributed by Our Friends at Med School Insiders
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn about some of the amazing Mental Health Benefits of Exercise, from our friends at Med School Insiders.
Today, we are talking about the benefits of exercise for mental health, and how important it is to stay active. There's been a lot of talk recently in the media on what people need to do or should do for their mental health but they're always telling us what we shouldn't be doing. So today we learn about some ways that exercise can improve your mood.
Thought For Today:Exercise not only changes your body. It changes your mind, attitude, and mood. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On the Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- How Regular Exercise Affects Your Body
- The Real Effects Of Exercise On The Body
- The Amazing Mental Benefits Of Exercise
- Quick Mindfulness Exercise For Immediate Help With Anxiety
- Wayne Dyer: Exercise Your Freedom To Be Yourself
- The Benefits Of Renewing Your Mind
- Tips For Overcoming Anxiety And Depression
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Med School Insiders
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: