Today's topic is The Truth About Mental Filtering That Nobody Tells You
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On The Truth About Mental Filtering That Nobody Tells You Contributed by Our Friends at Therapy in a Nutshell
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, our friends from Therapy in a Nutshell help us to understand a little bit more about mental filtering. How it can be helpful, and how it can also be harmful.
Thought For Today:We are what we think. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The Truth About Mental Filters That Nobody Tells You
- The Amazing Benefits of a Positive Mental Attitude
- Mental Health Benefits of Exercise
- How To Be Mentally Strong And Happy
- How To Deal With Judgmental People
- Tips For Improving Your Mental Health
- How To Develop Mental Toughness
- How To Develop A Winning Attitude
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Therapy in a Nutshell
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Hi there! I’m Emma, and I love helping people change. I know that understanding mental health can be confusing and stressful, but I also know that there’s hope. You can change your brain and resolve painful emotions, and I can walk you through that process.
I’m a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. And I have walked with thousands of people as they go through the process of changing their lives. Because I’ve seen so many people do it, I am absolutely confident that your brain is wired to change and deep healing is possible for you.
I know that understanding mental health can be confusing and stressful. Most people have never been taught the essential skills to work through emotions and all the resources that you can access to start healing.
My mission is to make mental health skills more accessible through YouTube videos and online courses. Therapy in a Nutshell is built around the idea that small and simple steps can turn into massive change and growth. I don’t just help people get feeling better, I help people get better at feeling.
I’ve been working in the field of change and growth since 2004. I received my Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Utah State University, and I’m currently licensed in the state of Utah.