Today's topic is The Amazing Mental Benefits Of Exercise
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On The Amazing Mental Benefits Of Exercise Contributed by Our Friends at TED
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Mindful Monday segment, we have a fantastic TED talk on the amazing mental benefits of exercise.
Thought For Today:The mind and body are not separate. What affects one affects the other. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The Amazing Mental Benefits Of Exercise
- Avoiding Negativity: Stay Away From These 7 Types Of People
- Quick Mindfulness Exercise For Immediate Help With Anxiety
- Brain Training Exercises To Help You Think More Clearly
- How Regular Exercise Affects Your Body
- Wayne Dyer: Exercise Your Freedom To Be Yourself
- How To Be Present In The Moment
- 15 Great Tips To Help You Deal With Anxiety
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at TED
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: