Today's topic is How to Master Self-Control
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Med School Insiders
Today our friend Jay from MedSchoolInsiders.com talks about how to master self-control and why it's so important that you do so.
Thought For Today:If you learn self-control you can master anything. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On How to Master Self-Control
- The Willpower Instinct: How Self-Control Works
- Anger Management: A Psychologist's Guide to Identifying and Controlling Anger
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- 365 Days With Self-Discipline: 365 Life-Altering Thoughts on Self-Control
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Med School Insiders
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: