Today's topic is Making Things Happen
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Guest: Kim Perell
Our guest today is an award-winning entrepreneur, investor, and current CEO of Amobee. She went from being laid off at 23 to becoming a multi-millionaire by the time she was 30. Selling her last company for $235 million in 2014. She's Kim Perell and she's here today to talk about making things happen.
Thought for today: (Click To Tweet It)An idea is only as good as it can be executed. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Making Things Happen
- Isaiah Hankel Discusses Why We Must Stay Away From Negative People
- Daily Discipline: What It Is And How To Improve It
- The Secrets To How To Be More Confident
- An Inspiring Message To Never Give Up On Your Dreams
- How to Build Self-Esteem: The Six Pillars of Self-Esteem by Nathaniel Branden
- How To Overcome Bad Days
- Your Daily Habits Determine Your Future
The audio clip appears courtesy of our friends at SUCCESS Magazine
People, places, and resources mentioned:
Thanks for Listening Today!
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.