Today's topic is Making a Positive Contribution
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at InspireDiscipline
Today we have an inspiring audio clip from our friends at InspireDiscipline, featuring Jim Carrey, Tony Robbins, and Jay Shetty. It's one in which the featured speakers talk about the importance of making a positive contribution, and helping to build up those around us.
Thought For Today:Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can. ~Arthur Ashe Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Making a Positive Contribution
Simply by making someone feel extraordinary, cherished, and significant, I'm able to make a positive contribution to the world, one person at a time.
By simply saving a single puppy from the shelter.
Through showing a child the right way to study.
This reminds me of an occasion, in years past, when I was in the car at the service station. I can't even remember just what my day had been like prior to this instant or following, but while I was sitting there, a guy strolled past with a huge grin on his face. This individual didn’t see me or even notice me, however, he made the day a lot nicer.
A real, authentic smile is infectious, it spreads to everyone that sees it, and that’s what actually happened on that day. His particular smile spread to me and I actually ended up being uplifted.
Over 10 years later, I continue to give thought to that event and also attempt to deliberately smile while I go through my day.
- Give and Take: Why Helping Others Drives Our Success
- Helping Yourself Help Others: A Book for Caregivers
- The Magic of Mentoring Inspiring and Enriching Lives
- Change Your Life: How To Change A Bad Habit
- Jordan Peterson: How to Improve Yourself Everyday
- Clarity is Power: How to Get Clarity In Your Life
- Signs That Tell You It's Time To Get New Friends
- Living In The Present And Making The Most Of Every Moment
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio courtesy of our friends at InspireDiscipline
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Cristian Newman