Today's topic is a List of Life Skills Everyone Should Learn
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Guest: Jim Rohn
Today we have an audio clip from the archives of the late great Jim Rohn, as he takes us through his List of Life Skills Everyone Should Learn.
Thought for today: (Click To Tweet It)Searching and learning is where the miracle process begins. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The List of Life Skills
- Know Thyself: An Inspirational Reminder That You Are Your Only Limit
- The Secrets To The Awesome Power Of Gratitude
- In Your Pursuit Of Happiness You Get To Choose Your Sacrifice
- Here's A Simple Goal Setting Guide That Will Help Make Goal Setting Easier
- John Maxwell: Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Day
- Mel Robbins: How To Take Control Of Your Life When You're Feeling Stuck
- How To Win At The Game Of Life By Playing The Long Game
- Jack Ma: You Are Limitless Do Not Allow Others To Limit You
Audio courtesy of our friends at Healthy Mind
View the full video on Youtube
Guest Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that expanded their imagination of what is possible.
Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is still widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure.
He authored countless books and audio and video programs and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations.
Jim focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. His is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights into ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style still captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words.