Today's topic is Getting Started
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Bite-sized Philosophy
In today's audio clip we listen in as Jordan Peterson reminds us that before we're able to reach the point where we do something well, we must be willing to do it poorly.
Thought For Today:The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Getting Started
- Start Where You Are
- Start Right Where You Are: How Little Changes Can Make a Big Difference
- 52 Lists for Happiness: Weekly Journaling Inspiration for Positivity
- The Little Book of Mindfulness: 10 minutes a day to less stress
- Emotional Intelligence 2.0
- In Your Pursuit Of Happiness You Get To Choose Your Sacrifice
- Will Smith: There Is No Competition When You Refuse To Be Outworked
- Know Thyself: An Inspirational Reminder That You Are Your Only Limit
- Do Things That Make You Happy
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Bite-sized Philosophy
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis