Today's topic is How To Improve Your Self Image
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Guest: Bob Proctor
Today's guest is an author and consultant who works with people around the world. He is Bob Proctor, and he's with us to talk about how to improve your self-image by changing our paradigms.
Thought for today:
It's not what you say out of your mouth that determines your life, it's what you whisper to yourself that has the most power! ― Robert T. Kiyosaki
More Links and Resources On How To Improve Your Self Image
- Jia Jiang: Overcoming the Fear of Rejection
- Reggie Rivers With An Unusual Way to Achieve Your Goals
- Inspiring Message on the Power of Self Discipline
- John Maxwell: Questions You Should Ask Yourself Every Day
- If You Want To Be Happy For The Rest Of Your Life Do These Things Daily
- Self Discipline Training: How to Be More Self Disciplined
- Living In The Present And Making The Most Of Every Moment
- Everything You Need To Know About Developing Self Confidence
Audio courtesy of our friends at VYBO
Guest Contact Info:
People, places, and resources mentioned:
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: