Today's topic is How Your Brain Works
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How Your Brain Works Contributed by Our Friends at Be Inspired
In today's audio, Mel Robbins talks with us about how your brain works, and how to switch from auto to direct mode so that you're able to make better decisions.
Thought For Today:Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of the human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one’s own way. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How Your Brain Works
- Developing Winning Habits That Actually Help You Win Each Day
- Insight Into The Habits of Highly Successful People
- How to Quickly And Easily Eliminate Stress and Anxiety
- John Paul Dejoria and Mel Robbins: Life Lessons Learned by High Achievers
- Keep Going No Matter What Never Give Up On Your Dreams
- The Harmful Effects of Labeling People
- Never Complain: Taking Full Responsibility For Your Own Life
- Tips On Eliminating Distractions And Regaining Your Focus
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Be Inspired
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Episode #482 Release Date:
Wednesday, May 1, 2019
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Josh Riemer