Today's topic is How to Use Your Time Wisely
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Habits of the Wealthy
In today's audio clip we hear from Jim Rohn as he gives us tips on how to use your time wisely, both at work and in your personal life.
Thought For Today:Time management is life management. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On How to Use Your Time Wisely
- Principles: Life and Work
- 15 Secrets Successful People Know About Time Management
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity
- Organize Tomorrow Today
- Time Management from the Inside Out
- Mike Robbins: The Awesome Power of Appreciation
- Pushing Through Failure: How To Master Anything
- Walter Bond: How To Deal With Making Sacrifices In Life
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Habits of the Wealthy
View the full video on Youtube
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that expanded their imagination of what is possible.
Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is still widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure.
He authored countless books and audio and video programs and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations.
Jim focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. His is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights into ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style still captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words.