Today's topic is How to Stop Wasting Time
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How to Stop Wasting Time Contributed by Our Friends at Way of Kung Fu
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, our friend from Way of Kung Fu gives us some excellent tips on how to stop wasting time.
You have probably heard of the Pareto Principle, also known as the 80/20 rule. It states that for many events, roughly 80% of effects come from 20% of causes.
The Pareto Principle is a powerful tool to help you identify what's important and what's not in your life. It is something that you can apply to any area where you have choices or options. Such as how you spend your time.
In this episode, we share some tips on how to stop wasting time so that you can focus on doing more meaningful things with your day. We hope these strategies will help make your days more productive and less stressful!
Thought For Today:Wasting time is not the problem. The problem is wasting time is wasting your life. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Stop Wasting Time
- Make A Commitment To Yourself To Stop Wasting Time
- Dr. Myles Munroe: Develop the Habit of Using Your Time Wisely
- How To Stay Productive Through Difficult Times
- How To Take Control Of Your Life One Day At A Time
- The Importance of Setting Priorities For Your Time And Life
- Wellness Wednesday: How To Stop Feeling Tired All The Time
- How To Focus Your Mind For Long Periods Of Time
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Way of Kung Fu
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: