Today's topic is How to Stop Negative Self Talk
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Psych2Go
Today we have our friends from Psych2Go here to give us tips on How to Stop That Annoying, and Destructive, Negative Self Talk.
Thought For Today:Never say anything about yourself that you don't wish to have come true. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On How to Stop Negative Self Talk
- Talk to Yourself Like a Buddhist: Five Mindful Practices to Silence Negative Self-Talk
- The Art of Talking to Yourself: Self-Awareness Meets the Inner Conversation
- KILL THE NEGATIVE: THE NUCLEAR WEAPON OF NEGATIVE SELF-TALK
- What To Say When You Talk To Your Self
- How to Permanently Erase Negative Self-Talk: So You Can Be Extraordinary
- Attitude Overhaul: 8 Steps To Win the War On Negative Self-Talk
- Self-Talk: Change Your Mind Change Your Life
- 365 Days of Positive Self-Talk
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Psych2Go
View the full video on Youtube
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Click To Tweet Image
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Saving lives by building a community around mental health and psychology animated content. Our mission is to give you the hard topics and make it relatable and understandable; we hope to decrease the stigma associated with mental health and bring light to the darkness.
We create lighthearted content about psychology, mental wellness, relatable stories, and interviews with psychologists, professionals, and experts. We post a lot so be sure to subscribe to show your support for this community we are building.