Today's topic is How To Save Time
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Save Time Contributed by Our Friends at TopThink
In today's audio, we hear about a few simple steps on how to save time that will help you to be more productive during your day.
Thought For Today:Time is more valuable than money. You can get more money, but you can't get more time. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Save Time
- Things To Stop Doing In The Morning To Have Success
- Understanding When It's Time To Reboot Your Life
- Les Brown: Stop Wasting Time
- How Caring What People Think Is Holding You Back
- The Secrets To How To Be More Confident
- Making Progress: To Achieve Your Life Goals This Is What You Must Focus On
- Little Things Many People Do Every Day That Causes Unhappiness
- Tony Robbins: The Benefits of Having a Self Improvement Plan
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TopThink
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
More Time Management Tips and Strategies
4 Ways to Get Better at Time Management
Sometimes, it's the skills that pertain specifically to your job that allow you to advance professionally. But often, displaying solid soft skills – meaning, those that apply to any job — is just as important. And one soft skill you definitely shouldn't neglect is time management.
Managing your time effectively reduces your chances of missing important deadlines, producing sloppy work, and incurring your manager's wrath. If you've struggled with time management, here are a few ways you can get better at it.
You can only add so many hours to your workday before reaching the point of compromising your health and falling behind on other responsibilities in life. As such, you'll need to make the most of the time you have in the office, and that means always making sure to get your most important tasks done before moving on to items that are less essential. Get in the habit of setting job-related priorities on a daily basis. Writing up a quick to-do list in order of importance is probably the easiest way to go, and from there, you can tackle items in order of necessity.
Though a written to-do list could help you better make good use of your time at work, sometimes, it pays to get a bit more sophisticated. This especially holds true if you're tasked with managing projects with different moving parts. Thankfully, there's a host of tools at your disposal that can make time management easier, from Trello to Jira to Microsoft Project. These tools can help manage workflow and keep deadlines on your radar.
This guest article originally appeared on siouxcityjournal.com