Today's topic is How to Practice Self Love
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | Stitcher | Spotify
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at daily MOTIVATION
Today we have a very inspiring audio clip from our friends at Daily Motivation encouraging you to love yourself.
Thought For Today:Comparing yourself to others is an act of violence against yourself. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On How to Practice Self Love
- Self-Love: The Key To Self-Esteem
- Becoming Whole: A Healing Companion to Ease Emotional Pain and Find Self-Love
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Women: 5 Steps to Gaining Confidence and Inner Strength
- The Self-Love Experiment
- The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge: Learn How to Love Yourself Unconditionally
- Radical Self-Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dreams
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at daily MOTIVATION
View the full video on Youtube
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Click To Tweet Image
Thanks for Listening Today!
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.