Today's topic is How to Practice Self-Love and Acceptance
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we hear from TedX speaker Caitlyn Roux with some great information on how to practice self-love and acceptance.
Thought For Today:Being the best version of yourself inspires those around you to do the same. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Self-Love
- Self-Love: The Key To Self-Esteem
- Becoming Whole: A Healing Companion to Ease Emotional Pain and Find Self-Love
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Women: 5 Steps to Gaining Confidence and Inner Strength
- The Self-Love Experiment
- The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge: Learn How to Love Yourself Unconditionally
- Radical Self-Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dreams
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip appears courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Click To Tweet Image
Show Release Date:
Monday, June 11, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
Photo by Cherry Laithang