Today's topic is How to Practice Self-Love and Acceptance
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we hear from TedX speaker Caitlyn Roux with some great information on how to practice self-love and acceptance.
Thought For Today:Being the best version of yourself inspires those around you to do the same. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Self-Love
- Self-Love: The Key To Self-Esteem
- Becoming Whole: A Healing Companion to Ease Emotional Pain and Find Self-Love
- The Self Esteem Workbook for Women: 5 Steps to Gaining Confidence and Inner Strength
- The Self-Love Experiment
- The 21-Day Self-Love Challenge: Learn How to Love Yourself Unconditionally
- Radical Self-Love: A Guide to Loving Yourself and Living Your Dreams
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Monday, June 11, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
Photo by Cherry Laithang