Today's topic is How To Meditate For Beginners
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How To Meditate For Beginners Contributed by Our Friends at Way of Kung Fu
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Mindful Monday segment, we hear about how to meditate for beginners.
Thought For Today:The mind is a useful servant but a useless master. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Meditate For Beginners
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Way of Kung Fu
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
21 Great Quotes About Meditation
1. “Meditation means the recognition or the discovery of one’s own true self.” – Sri Chinmoy
2. “The soul loves to meditate, for in contact with the spirit lies its greatest joy.” – Paramhamsa Yogananda
4. “Meditation is all about the pursuit of nothingness. It’s like the ultimate rest. It’s better than the best sleep you’ve ever had. It’s a quieting of the mind.” – Hugh Jackman
5. “Meditation brings wisdom; lack of meditation leaves ignorance. Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back, and choose the path that leads to wisdom.” – Buddha
6. “Sleep is the best meditation.” – Dalai Lama
7. “Meditation is the tongue of the soul and the language of our spirit.” – Anonymous
8. “Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet. It’s a way of entering into the quiet that’s already there.” – Deepak Chopra
9. “Meditation is like a gym in which you develop the powerful mental muscles of calm and insight.” – Ajahn Brahm
10. “Meditation is a vital way to purify and quiet the mind, thus rejuvenating the body.” – Deepak Chopra
11. “Meditation is being in tune with our inner energy source.” – Anonymous
12. “Go within every day and find the inner strength so that the world will not blow your candle out.” – Katherine Dunham
13. “In the same way that rain breaks into a house with a bad roof, desire breaks into the mind that has not been practicing meditation.” – Buddha
14. “Meditation and concentration are the way to a life of serenity.” – Baba Ram Dass
15. “Meditation is like giving a hug to ourselves, getting in touch with that awesome reality in us. while meditating we feel a deep sense of intimacy with God, a love that is inexplicable.” – Paramhamsa Yogananda
16. “I meditate so that I can inundate my entire being with the omnipotent power of peace.” – Sri Chinmoy
17. “Meditate. Let the light of the heart engulf you.” – Chidvilasananda
18. “Meditation is one of the ways in which the spiritual man keeps himself awake.” – Thomas Merton
19. “The quieter you become the more you can hear.” – Anonymous
20. “Only in my deep meditation do I come to know who I truly am.” – Sri Chinmoy
21. “The body benefits from movement, and the mind benefits from stillness.” – Sakyong Mipham