Today's topic is How To Invest In Yourself
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Invest In Yourself Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Freddy Fri Day segment, we listen in as our good friend Freddy Fri Talks about How To Invest In Yourself.
Thought For Today:The best investment you can make is in yourself. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Invest In Yourself
- Wayne Dyer: Exercise Your Freedom To Be Yourself
- Why Self Discipline Is Important
- How to Build Self Discipline and Mental Toughness
- Mel Robbins On Being Self Motivated And Working Toward Your Goals
- The Power And Importance of Enlightened Self Interest
- How to Develop a Growth Mindset
- What You’re Getting Wrong About Self Love and Happiness
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Freddy is passionate about inspiring students, educators and every day people to overcome and WIN every day in school and life. He is most passionate and experienced in helping with Academic Achievement, Teacher Motivation, Teacher Connections with Students and helping Every Day People push through their daily dilemma's to become the champions they were born to be!