Today's topic is How To Do Self Care
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Do Self Care Contributed by Our Friends at Therapy in a Nutshell
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Wellness Wednesday segment, we get some great tips on how to do self care and why you need self care routines.
Thought For Today:Self care is putting your own oxygen mask on first. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Do Self Care
- How To Walk Correctly For Better Health and Fitness
- 20 Great Ideas For Your Self Care Routine
- 13 Easy Steps To Better Self Care
- Why It’s Important To Spend Time Focusing on Yourself
- How To Generate New Ideas For Life
- How To Be Less Self Conscious And Why It’s Important
- How To Change Your Life Through Small Daily Improvements
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Therapy in a Nutshell
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Hi there! I’m Emma, and I love helping people change. I know that understanding mental health can be confusing and stressful, but I also know that there’s hope. You can change your brain and resolve painful emotions, and I can walk you through that process.
I’m a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. And I have walked with thousands of people as they go through the process of changing their lives. Because I’ve seen so many people do it, I am absolutely confident that your brain is wired to change and deep healing is possible for you.
I know that understanding mental health can be confusing and stressful. Most people have never been taught the essential skills to work through emotions and all the resources that you can access to start healing.
My mission is to make mental health skills more accessible through YouTube videos and online courses. Therapy in a Nutshell is built around the idea that small and simple steps can turn into massive change and growth. I don’t just help people get feeling better, I help people get better at feeling.
I’ve been working in the field of change and growth since 2004. I received my Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Utah State University, and I’m currently licensed in the state of Utah.