Today's topic is How To Deal With Toxic People
Audio On How To Deal With Toxic People Contributed by Our Friends at Charisma on Command
In today's audio Charlie from Charisma on Command gives us some helpful tips on how to deal with toxic people.
1. Realize It's OK To Go Your Separate Ways
2. Focus On Your Healthy Relationships
3. Don't Stew In Your Bitterness
4. Don't Wait For An Apology
5. Gather The Help Of Other Friends
6. Let Yourself Move On
7. Allow Yourself To Be Sad
8. Have Less And Less Contact
9. Keep Your Last Convo Brief
10. Consider Writing Them A Letter
11. Reflect On What You Learned
Thought For Today:Stay away from negative people. They have a problem for every solution. Click To Tweet
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Charisma on Command
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Episode #302 Release Date:
Friday, November 2, 2018
Previous Episodes Related to How To Deal With Toxic People
- Helpful Tips On How to Be Assertive Without Being Rude
- Isaiah Hankel Discusses Why We Must Stay Away From Negative People
- Isaiah Hankel: You Are Not Responsible For Other People's Happiness
- Jordan B. Peterson: Spread Positivity Be An Encourager
- Jim Rohn Talks About the Traits of Successful People
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Ssebastiaan Stam