Today's topic is How To Deal With Fake Friends
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Deal With Fake Friends Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Freddy Fri Day segment, Freddy talks with us about How To Deal With Fake Friends.
Thought For Today:Don't fear the enemy that attacks you, but the fake friend that hugs you. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Deal With Fake Friends
- Inspiring Message From Our Friends at Success Archive
- Why The Most Intelligent People Seem To Have Fewer Friends
- Be On The Lookout For Fake Friends
- Your Future Is Being Shaped By The Quality Of Your Friends
- Why You Must Choose Your Friends Carefully
- Jim Rohn: How To Unleash Your Full Potential
- How To Learn To Say No Without Explaining Yourself
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Freddy is passionate about inspiring students, educators and every day people to overcome and WIN every day in school and life. He is most passionate and experienced in helping with Academic Achievement, Teacher Motivation, Teacher Connections with Students and helping Every Day People push through their daily dilemma's to become the champions they were born to be!