Today's topic is How to Build Self Discipline and Mental Toughness
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How to Build Self Discipline and Mental Toughness Contributed by Our Friends at ProfoundSelfImprovement
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn about how to build self discipline and mental toughness.
Thought For Today:Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Build Self Discipline and Mental Toughness
- How to Create the Habit of Developing Self Discipline
- How To Develop Your Self Discipline
- How To Build Self Discipline And Self Control
- How To Build The Self Discipline You Need To Be Successful
- How To Master Self Discipline And Improve Your Life
- Inspiring Message on the Power of Self Discipline
- The Importance of Self Discipline And How It Relates To Freedom
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at ProfoundSelfImprovement
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
20 Great Quotes on Self Discipline
1. Success is a matter of understanding and religiously practicing specific, simple habits that always lead to success. – Robert J. Ringer
2. If we don’t discipline ourselves, the world will do it for us. – William Feather
3. You can never conquer the mountain. You can only conquer yourself. – Jim Whittaker
4. Respect your efforts, respect yourself. Self-respect leads to self-discipline. When you have both firmly under your belt, that’s real power. – Clint Eastwood
5. The individual who wants to reach the top in business must appreciate the might and force of habit. He must be quick to break those habits that can break him and hasten to adopt those practices that will become the habits that help him achieve the success he desires. – J. Paul Getty
6. Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. – Lao Tzu
7. We are what we repeatedly do, excellence then is not an act, but a habit. – Aristotle
8. The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It’s your mind you have to convince. – Vince Lombardi
9. The first and best victory is to conquer self. – Plato
10. The most important thing in the Olympic Games is not winning but taking part; the essential thing in life is not conquering but fighting well. – Pierre de Coubertin
11. I think the guys who are really controlling their emotions … are going to win. – Tiger Woods
12. The only discipline that lasts is self-discipline. – Bum Philips
13. A man without decision of character can never be said to belong to himself… He belongs to whatever can make captive of him. – John Foster
14. Mental toughness is many things and rather difficult to explain. Its qualities are sacrifice and self-denial. Also, most importantly, it is combined with a perfectly disciplined will that refuses to give in. It’s a state of mind-you could call it character in action. – Vince Lombardi
15. Rule your mind or it will rule you. – Horace
16. Leaders aren’t born they are made. And they are made just like anything else, through hard work. And that’s the price we’ll have to pay to achieve that goal or any goal. – Vince Lombardi
17. Talent without discipline is like an octopus on roller skates. There’s plenty of movement, but you never know if it’s going to be forward, backward, or sideways. – H. Jackson Brown, Jr.
18. Hold yourself responsible for a higher standard than anybody else expects of you. Never excuse yourself. Never pity yourself. Be a hard master to yourself-and be lenient to everybody else. – Henry Ward Beecher
19. Everybody starts at the top and then has the problem of staying there. Lasting accomplishment, however, is still achieved through a long, slow climb and self-discipline. – Helen Hayes
20. Self-discipline is the smartest, simplest, and fastest way to make your goals a reality. — Gary Ryan Blair