Today's topic is How To Break Toxic Relationship Patterns
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How To Break Toxic Relationship Patterns Contributed by Our Friend Dr. Tracey Marks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, our friend Dr. Tracey Marks talks with us about how to break toxic relationship patterns.
Thought For Today:Until you heal your past, your life patterns and relationships will continue to be the same. It's just the faces that change. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Break Toxic Relationship Patterns
- Love Yourself First: How To Do It And Why It Matters
- Eighty Percent of Success Is Showing Up
- How To Stop Worrying And Start Living
- Overcoming Depression: Ways To Cope With Depression
- Dr. Wayne Dyer: How To Find Meaning In Life
- Why You Sometimes Feel Like You’re Not Good Enough And How To Solve It
- Ending A Relationship With Someone You Love
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Dr. Tracey Marks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
More from Dr. Tracey Marks
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Dr. Marks is a general and forensic psychiatrist of over 20 years whose mission is to increase mental health awareness and understanding by educating people on psychiatric disorders, mental well-being, and self-improvement.
She believes that insight creates change, both on a micro-level (personal growth) and a macro-level (reduction in fear and social judgment). Dr. Marks produces educational videos on her YouTube channel, DrTraceyMarks.