Today's topic is How to Be More Assertive
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How to Be More Assertive Contributed by Our Friend Kati Morton
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we get some excellent tips on how to be more assertive in everyday life.
Being more assertive can be difficult, but it is worth it.
You deserve to have your voice heard, and you deserve to feel good about yourself. It is time for you to take charge of your life and get what you want out of it!
If you're not happy with the way things are going in your life, then change them! One of the best places to start is by being more assertive in all aspects of your life. From how you speak up at work or school to how much money gets spent on groceries.
When we don't speak up for ourselves, we give others power over us that they shouldn't have. But when we do speak up for ourselves, people will respect our boundaries. And we'll be happier for it.
The art of being assertive means standing up for what we believe in without putting others down or making them feel bad about themselves in the process.
So, how do we get there? That is what we learn about in today's episode.
Thought For Today:Assertiveness is not what you do, it's who you are. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Be More Assertive
- Eric Thomas Talks With Us About Changing Your Self Image
- Helpful Tips On How to Be Assertive Without Being Rude
- Author Vikki Carrel With Some Great Tips On How to Be More Assertive
- 12 Common Behaviors That Lead To Relationship Problems
- Bob Miglani: Stop Waiting For Perfection
- The Key To Setting Up Powerful Habit Triggers
- Meredith Miller Talks About How To Stop Procrastinating
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Kati Morton
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.