Today's topic is How To Be Less Self Conscious
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How To Be Less Self Conscious Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Freddy Fri Day segment, where Freddy talks with us about how to be less self conscious.
Thought For Today:You will become way less concerned about what other people think of you when you realize how seldom they do. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Be Less Self Conscious
- How To Meditate For Beginners
- Making the Conscious Decision to Just Be Yourself
- Bob Proctor Talks About How To Improve Your Self Image
- Getting Unstuck In Life: 7 Easy Tips From The Great Les Brown
- Yubing Zhang Encourages You To Escape Your Comfort Zone
- 13 Easy Steps To Better Self Care
- Doing Hard Things: How To Trick Your Brain To Enjoy Doing Them
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
More from FreddyFriMotivation
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Freddy is passionate about inspiring students, educators and every day people to overcome and WIN every day in school and life. He is most passionate and experienced in helping with Academic Achievement, Teacher Motivation, Teacher Connections with Students and helping Every Day People push through their daily dilemma's to become the champions they were born to be!