Today's topic is How To Have a Better Experience Playing The Game of Life
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How To Have a Better Experience Playing The Game of Life Contributed by Our Friends at Wiara
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we get a great lesson on how to have a better experience playing the game of life.
The game of life involves two players. Some people are spectators while others take an active role in the world around them and lead their own lives with full intentionality, dedication, and focus. Which side will you be on?
Thought For Today:In the game of life, there are spectators, and there are players. Which are you? Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Have a Better Experience Playing The Game of Life
- How To Recover When Life Knocks You Down
- 5 Ways Being a Reader Will Improve Your Life
- What to Do When Life Is Unfair
- How to Enjoy Your Life Today and Everyday
- 7 Steps to Discovering Your Purpose in Life
- How To Remove Negativity from Your Life
- How to Build Better Self Improvement Goals For A Happier Life
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Wiara
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: