Today's topic is Ending An Unhealthy Relationship
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Brendon.com
Today Brendon Burchard talks with us about what's often a difficult topic to discuss, that is ending an unhealthy relationship.
Thought For Today:An immature relationship starts with I Love You and ends with screw you. A mature relationship starts with I love you and ends with Thank You. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Ending An Unhealthy Relationship
- Coming Apart: Why Relationships End and How to Live Through the Ending of Yours
- Necessary Endings
- Closure and the Law of Relationship: Endings as New Beginnings
- Should I Stay or Should I Go
- Ditch the Drama: Ten Drama Free Strategies for Ending a Relationship and Severing Ties
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Brendon.com
View the full video on Youtube
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.