Today's topic is Looking After Your Own Emotional Health And Well-being
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Looking After Your Own Emotional Health And Well-being Contributed by Our Friends at Julia Kristina Counselling
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Mindful Monday segment, we get a reminder of the importance of Looking After Your Own Emotional Health And Well-being.
Thought For Today:Just because you're struggling doesn't mean you're failing. I could also mean you're growing. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Looking After Your Own Emotional Health And Well-being
- How To Find Meaningful Work
- How Being Mindful Changes Your Emotional Life
- How To Properly Develop Your Emotional Maturity
- Overcoming Feelings of Shame and Guilt
- How to Heal from Trauma And Move On
- 20 Great Ideas For Your Self Care Routine
- Self Care Tips: 13 Easy Steps To Better Self Care
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Julia Kristina Counselling
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Julia Holds an MA in Counselling Psychology and is a Registered Clinical Counsellor.
From the moment Julia Kristina learned that there was such thing as a job where one could help another human being grow, heal and make changes that would transform their lives, and thus the lives of generations to come, she knew she had to do whatever it took to become a therapist.
She has been invited to speak at regional and national conferences and on news segments as a mental wellness and mindset expert, has created her own suite of personal development courses, programs, and seminars, and most recently, Julia and her Associates.