Today's topic is Discovering Your Purpose
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Guest: Randy Pausch and Priyanka Chopra
Today we have a very inspiring audio clip from our friends at InspireDiscipline. It's one with several speakers covering the extremely important topic of discovering your purpose.
Thought for today:
Change is the only thing constant in life.
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at InspireDiscipline
People, places, and resources mentioned:
Simon Sinek – Start With Why
More links and information on Discovering Your Purpose:
- Les Brown: What To Do When Enough Is Enough
- Brendon Burchard: How To Help Other People Change
- Tony Robbins: How To Stop Limiting Yourself
- How to Create the Habit of Developing Self Discipline
- How To Make The Next 12 Months Your Best Year Ever
- Earl Nightingale On The Importance Of Having A Good Attitude
- Myles Monroe Talks About How To Discover Your Purpose
- How to Become More Disciplined and Focused
- A Valuable Lesson On The Power of Persistence
- Gary Vaynerchuk, Jay Shetty: Unlocking Your Passion
Thanks for Listening Today!
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: