Today's topic is Self-Discipline and Consistency
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Video Advice
Today's audio is a brilliant compilation of speakers addressing the importance of self-discipline and consistency.
Thought For Today:You are what you consistently do. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Self Discipline and Consistency
- Principles: Life and Work
- No Excuses: The Power of Self-Discipline for Success in Your Life
- The Self-Discipline Blueprint: A Simple Guide to Beat Procrastination
- How to Build Self-Discipline: Resist Temptations and Reach Your Long-Term Goals
- Daily Self-Discipline
- Growing Beyond Self Limiting Beliefs That Are Holding You Back
- Betting On Yourself Is The Pathway That Will Lead You To Success
- Will Smith: There Is No Competition When You Refuse To Be Outworked
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio courtesy of our friends at Video Advice
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Friday, June 8, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Brendan Church