Today's topic is How To Develop A Winning Mindset
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How To Develop A Winning Mindset Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Freddy Fri Day segment, Freddy talks with us about how to develop a winning mindset.
Thought For Today:Mindset is what separates the best from the rest. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Develop A Winning Mindset
- Les Brown: How To Develop a Growth Mindset
- Nathan Lucas: Having a Winning Mindset
- Jim Rohn Talks About Setting Goals In Life
- Tony Robbins: Designing Your Own Blueprint To Success And Happiness
- Jordan Peterson Talks About How To Change Your Life Today
- Even More About the Power of Mindset
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
More from Freddy Fri
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Freddy is passionate about inspiring students, educators and every day people to overcome and WIN every day in school and life. He is most passionate and experienced in helping with Academic Achievement, Teacher Motivation, Teacher Connections with Students and helping Every Day People push through their daily dilemma's to become the champions they were born to be!