Today's topic is How Mindfulness Helps To Decrease Anxiety
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How Mindfulness Helps To Decrease Anxiety Contributed by Our Friend Julia Kristina Counselling
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Mindful Monday segment in which our friend Julia Kristina explains how mindfulness helps to decrease anxiety.
As we all know, anxiety is a crippling condition that can disrupt the lives of those who suffer from it. It often manifests in mental and physical symptoms such as heart palpitations, sweating palms, nausea, or dizziness. The process of mindfulness has been shown to help alleviate these feelings through its calming effects on our emotions and bodily responses like breathing rate etc., so today I want to explore how this powerful technique works!
Thought For Today:Every moment is a fresh new beginning. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How Mindfulness Helps To Decrease Anxiety
- What Is Mindfulness and How It Helps You
- How Being Mindful Helps With Anxiety and Depression
- Alan Watts and Les Brown With A Message On Dealing With Anxiety
- How To Overcome Self Doubt and Achieve Greatness
- Mel Robbins: How To Overcome Fear And Anxiety
- Help With Overcoming A Broken Heart, Anxiety, and Hard Times
- Calming Anxiety in 20 Seconds: The Do’s and Don’ts For Anxiety
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Julia Kristina Counselling
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.