Today's topic is Decision Making: How To Make Decisions You Won't Regret
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Decision Making: How To Make Decisions You Won't Regret Contributed by Our Friend Sadhguru
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn about decision making and how to make decisions we won't regret.
Do you ever find yourself doing something that is not good for your life? Sometimes we make decisions in the spur of the moment and then regret it later. If this sounds like you, there are steps to take so that future mistakes can be avoided.
You need a plan before making any decision as well as time beforehand to think about what could go wrong if certain choices were made or how things will change with them being done differently. The more information one has on hand when they're deciding between two options, the better able you will be at picking which option best suits your needs.
Thought For Today:Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from making bad decisions. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Decision Making: How To Make Decisions You Won't Regret
- How To Make A Life-Changing Decision: 5 Fundamentals That Aren’t Being Taught Anywhere
- Decision Making: How To Make Good Decisions In Life
- Tony Robbins: Making Your Own Decisions
- Why We Do What We Do: The Psychology of Decision Making
- How To Simplify Your Decision Making Process
- 5 Things Secure People Simply Do Not Do
- How to Cure Mild Depression and Anxiety Without Medication
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Sadhguru
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: