Today's topic is Dealing With Rejection
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Dealing With Rejection Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, in our Freddy Fri Day segment, Freddy shares 3 Great Tips For Dealing With Rejection.
Have you ever been rejected before? You're not alone. Rejection is a natural part of life and it's something that we all have to deal with at one time or another. Today we talk about 3 super effective strategies for dealing with rejection in everyday life.
Thought For Today:A clear rejection is better than a fake promise. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Dealing With Rejection
- Jia Jiang: Overcoming the Fear of Rejection
- How To Deal With The Fear of Rejection
- How To Overcome The Fear Of Rejection And Failure
- Bernadette Logue Talks About How to Deal With Rejection
- Jack Canfield: How To Discover Your Life Purpose
- Stephen Duneier: How to Achieve Your Most Ambitious Goals
- Jim Rohn Talks About Setting Goals In Life
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: