Today's topic is How to Cure Insomnia and Sleeplessness Naturally
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How to Cure Insomnia and Sleeplessness Naturally Contributed by Our Friend Dr. Gus
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Wellness Wednesday segment, in which our friend Dr. Gus talks with us about how to cure insomnia naturally.
Thought For Today:Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it's time to get up. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Cure Insomnia and Sleeplessness Naturally
- Mindful Monday: How To Meditate For Beginners
- Wellness Wednesday: 7 Best Foods to Eat Before Bed for Better Sleep
- Self Care Tips: 13 Easy Steps To Better Self Care
- Understanding and Using the Power of Your Subconscious Mind
- Having Trouble Sleeping? Mel Robbins Is Here With Some Help
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friend Dr. Gus
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
24 Great Quotes About Insomnia
1. “Dear brain, please shut up.” – Unknown
2. “The worst thing in the world is to try to sleep and not to.” – F. Scott Fitzgerald
3. “I’m an insomniac, my mind works the night shift.” – Pete Wentz
4. “My mind decides to run when normal people sleep.” – Unknown
5. “His insomnia was so bad; he couldn’t sleep during office hours.” – Arthur Baer
6. “A ruffled mind makes a restless pillow.” – Charlotte Bronte
7. “The best cure for insomnia is to get a lot of sleep.” – W. C. Fields
8. “Sleeplessness is a desert without vegetation or inhabitants.” – Jessalyn West
9. “My eyelids are heavy, but my thoughts are heavier.” – Unknown
10. “It’s a rare book that wins the battle against drooping eyelids.” – Tracy Chevalier
11. “I want to sleep but my brain won’t stop talking to itself.” – Unknown
12. “Dear Mind, please stop thinking so much at night, I need sleep.” – Unknown
13. “The best cure for insomnia is a Monday morning.” – Unknown
14. “Sleep is such a luxury, which I can’t afford.” – Robin Sikarwar
15. “Only the insomniac looks on with open eyes, like a cadaver who forgot to die.” – Gyula Krúdy
16. “Insomnia is my greatest inspiration.” – Jon Stewart
17. “I prefer insomnia to anesthesia.” – Antonio Tabucchi
18. “Error 404 sleep not found.” – Unknown
19. “Life is something that happens when you can’t get to sleep.” – Fran Lebowitz
20. “Nothing cures insomnia like the realization that it’s time to get up.” – Unknown
21. “You are the biggest enemy of your own sleep.” – Pawan Mishra
22. “Insomnia is a gross feeder. It will nourish itself on any kind of thinking, including thinking about not thinking.” – Clifton Fadiman
23. “Your dreams may seem impossible to someone with insomnia.” – Junnita Jackson
24. “Staring at the blue sky causes insomnia to occur in the human.” – Steven Magee