Today's topic is The Downside Of Constantly Craving Attention
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On The Downside Of Constantly Craving Attention Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we learn about the downside of constantly craving attention.
Thought For Today:Seek respect not attention. It lasts longer. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The Downside Of Constantly Craving Attention
- How to Stop Being Afraid of What Could Go Wrong
- Always Do Your Best Because You Never Know Who’s Paying Attention
- How Contributing To Others Leads To More Happiness
- How To Be More Confident In Yourself
- Denzel Washington and Others With A Message on Seizing The Day
- Tony Robbins: Raising Your Standards For A Better Life
- A Reminder of the Many Benefits of Self-Awareness
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show: