Today's topic is Tips For Coping With Anxiety and Depression
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Coping With Anxiety and Depression Contributed by Our Friends at Therapy in a Nutshell
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Wellness Wednesday segment where our friends at Therapy in a Nutshell provide us with some great tips on coping with anxiety and depression.
Thought For Today:The greatest weapon we have over stress and anxiety is our ability to choose one thought over another. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Coping With Anxiety and Depression
- How To Be More Present And Live In The Moment
- How to Overcome Stress and Depression
- 5 Simple Mindfulness Tips To Help You Reduce Stress
- How To Manage Stress In Life
- How To Manage Stress With A Self-Care List
- How to Quickly And Easily Eliminate Stress and Anxiety
- Rethinking How You’ve Been Drinking Water
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Therapy in a Nutshell
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Hi there! I’m Emma, and I love helping people change. I know that understanding mental health can be confusing and stressful, but I also know that there’s hope. You can change your brain and resolve painful emotions, and I can walk you through that process.
I’m a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist. And I have walked with thousands of people as they go through the process of changing their lives. Because I’ve seen so many people do it, I am absolutely confident that your brain is wired to change and deep healing is possible for you.
I know that understanding mental health can be confusing and stressful. Most people have never been taught the essential skills to work through emotions and all the resources that you can access to start healing.
My mission is to make mental health skills more accessible through YouTube videos and online courses. Therapy in a Nutshell is built around the idea that small and simple steps can turn into massive change and growth. I don’t just help people get feeling better, I help people get better at feeling.
I’ve been working in the field of change and growth since 2004. I received my Master’s degree in Marriage and Family Therapy from Utah State University, and I’m currently licensed in the state of Utah.