Today's topic is Controlling Your Mind
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Guest: Owen Fitzpatrick
Our guest today is Owen Fitzpatrick. An International best selling author, globetrotting psychologist, trainer and speaker who is regarded as a leading expert on Influence. Today he talks about controlling your mind and winning the battle inside your head.
Thought for today: (Click To Tweet It)To the quiet mind, all things are possible. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Controlling Your Mind
- Will Smith: There Is No Competition When You Refuse To Be Outworked
- How To Break Bad Habits and Replace Them With Better Ones
- The Secrets To The Awesome Power Of Gratitude
- Stay Motivated With Our Friends From Success Archive
- Will Smith Talks About How Self Discipline and Success Are Inseparable
- Making A Commitment To Change Your Life For The Better
- Essential Life Skills: How To Develop Patience
- Wayne Dyer On How To Make Your Life Easier
Audio courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Guest Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Thanks for Listening Today!
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Kristina Flour