Today's topic is Making The Decision To Change Your Life
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Making The Decision To Change Your Life Contributed by Our Friends at Habits of the Wealthy
In today's audio, we listen in as the great Jim Rohn talks with us about making the decision to change your life.
Thought For Today:You're always one decision away from an entirely different life. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Making The Decision To Change Your Life
- The Importance Of Developing Good Habits
- What You Focus On Grows So Focus On What You Want
- How To Stop Those Negative Thinking Patterns
- Steve Holbrook: How to Develop a Positive Attitude
- Life Planning With Jim Rohn: Steps To Creating A Life Plan
- How To Release Bottled Up Emotions That Are Hurting You
- Mastering Your Emotions: Take Control Of Your Life
- Brendon Burchard: How To Help Other People Change
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Habits of the Wealthy
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that expanded their imagination of what is possible.
Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is still widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure.
He authored countless books and audio and video programs and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations.
Jim focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. His is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights into ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style still captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words.