Today's topic is How to Change Your Life For The Better
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Motiversity
In today's audio, we have several speakers giving great advice on how to immediately change your life for the better.
1. Develop positive thinking. I put this first because I think it’s the keystone habit that will help you form the other important habits. Sure, positive thinking by itself won’t lead to success, but it certainly goes a long way to motivate you to do the other things required.
2. Focus on one goal. Just as focusing on one task at a time is more effective, and focusing on one habit at a time is more efficient, so is focusing on one goal at a time. While it might seem very difficult, focusing on one goal at a time is the most powerful way of achieving your goals. When you try to take on many goals at once, you’re spreading thin your focus and energy — the two critical components for achieving a goal.
3. Eliminate the non-essential. First, identify the essential — the things in your life that are most important to you, that you love the most. Then eliminate everything else. This simplifies things and leaves you with the space to focus on the essential. This process works with anything — with your life in general, with work projects and tasks, with emails and other communication.
4. Kindness. Yes, kindness is a habit. And it can be cultivated. Focus on it every day for a month and you’ll see profound changes in your life. You’ll feel better about yourself as a person. You’ll see people react to you differently and treat you better, over the long run. It’s karma.
5. Daily routine. It’s so simple, but creating a daily routine for yourself can make a big difference in your life. The best routines, I’ve found, come at the start and end of the day — both your workday and your day in general. That means, develop a routine for when you awake, for when you first start working, for when you finish your workday, and for the end of your evening.
Thought For Today:Welcome all experiences. You never know which one is going to turn everything on. Click To Tweet
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Motiversity
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Episode #299 Release Date:
Tuesday, October 30, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
Photo by Sharon McCutcheon