Today's topic is How to Build Confidence and Self Esteem
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On How to Build Confidence and Self Esteem Contributed by Our Friends at Charisma on Command
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we get 5 tips you can start using right now on how to build confidence and self esteem.
Thought For Today:It's not what you are that's holding you back, it's what you think you're not. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How to Build Confidence and Self Esteem
- Mel Robbins: How to Build Confidence and Self Esteem
- How To Build Confidence and Overcome Self-Doubt
- How To Improve Your Self-Confidence
- Improve Your Self-Confidence: Change The Way You See Yourself
- Tips Everyone Can Use On How To Build Self Confidence
- Everything You Need To Know About Developing Self Confidence
- How to Grow Your Confidence and Self-Esteem
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at Charisma on Command
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
25 Great Quotes on Confidence and Self Esteem
1. “If you are insecure, guess what? The rest of the world is too. Do not overestimate the competition and underestimate yourself. You are better than you think.” – T. Harv Eker
2. “It is not the mountain we conquer but ourselves.” – Sir Edmund Hillary
3. “Confidence is knowing who you are and not changing it a bit because of someone’s version of reality is not your reality.” – Shannon L. Alder
4. “Inaction breeds doubt and fear. Action breeds confidence and courage. If you want to conquer fear, do not sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” – Dale Carnegie
5. “I had to grow to love my body. I did not have a good self-image at first. Finally, it occurred to me, I’m either going to love me or hate me. And I chose to love myself. Then everything kind of sprung from there. Things that I thought weren’t attractive became sexy. Confidence makes you sexy.” – Queen Latifah
6. “You can have anything you want if you are willing to give up the belief that you can’t have it.” – Dr. Robert Anthony
7. “Successful people have fear, successful people have doubts, and successful people have worries. They just don’t let these feelings stop them.” – T. Harv Eker
8. “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement. Nothing can be done without hope and confidence.” – Helen Keller
9. “Confidence comes not from always being right but from not fearing to be wrong.” – Peter T. McIntyre
10. “You’re always with yourself, so you might as well enjoy the company.” – Diane Von Furstenberg
11. “Confidence is a habit that can be developed by acting as if you already had the confidence you desire to have.” – Brian Tracy
12. “You are blessed and highly favored.” – Les Brown
13. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
14. “I don’t entirely approve of some of the things I have done, or am, or have been. But I’m me. God knows, I’m me.” – Elizabeth Taylor
15. “Never bend your head. Hold it high. Look the world straight in the eye.” – Helen Keller
16. “To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” – Marie Curie
18. “To love yourself right now, just as you are, is to give yourself heaven. Don’t wait until you die. If you wait, you die now. If you love, you live now.” – Alan Cohen
19. “To love oneself is the beginning of a lifelong romance.” – Oscar Wilde
20. “I am beginning to measure myself in strength, not pounds. Sometimes in smiles.” – Laurie Halse Anderson
21. “Love yourself and love those around you. Take care of yourself and take care of those around you. Lead by example. Give love. Be a part of everything that is great in the world, and in turn, there is more love and greatness in the world! Change the world!” – Jeffrey I. Moore
22. “Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.” – Thomas Jefferson
24. “Think like a queen. A queen is not afraid to fail. Failure is another stepping stone to greatness.” – Oprah
25. “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” ― Sharon Salzberg