Today's topic is Breaking Through To A Brand New You
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On Breaking Through To A Brand New You Contributed by Our Friends at FreddyFriMotivation
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Freddy Fri Day segment, with our good friend Freddy Fri. Today Freddy has a fantastic message for us on breaking through to a brand new you.
Thought For Today:Everything you've ever wanted is on the other side of the excuses you give yourself for why you haven't already accomplished them. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On Breaking Through To A Brand New You
- Tony Robbins: How To Have A Breakthrough In Any Area Of Your Life
- How Emotional Mastery Can Make You Invincible
- Jim Rohn: Enjoying the Process of Success
- Les Brown: How To Control Your Mind
- Emotional Triggers: How To Maintain Control Of Your Emotions
- Important Life Lessons You Can’t Afford Not To Know
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at FreddyFriMotivation
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
21 Great Quotes About Breaking Through Barriers and Obstacles
1. “Be grateful for all the obstacles in your life. They have strengthened you as you continue with your journey.” – Anonymous
2. “Faith and perseverance is the key to overcoming obstacles.” – Lorna Jackie Wilson
3. “You have to be stronger than your obstacles, and braver than your fears.” – Anonymous
4. “Love overcomes obstacles.” – Craig Croeschel
5. “The chief obstacle to the progress of the human race is the human race.” – Don Marquis
6. “Obstacles are like wild animals. they are cowards but they will bluff you if they can. If they see you are afraid of them, they are liable to spring upon you; but if you look them squarely in the eye, they will sink out of sight.” – Orison Swett Marden
7. “Life is full of challenges, obstacles, and problems. But learn to face them courageously with joy. Live every moment with happiness and positivity, for we never know.” – Sai Kaustuv
8. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
9. “Permanence, perseverance, and persistence in spite of all obstacles, discouragement, and impossibilities: It is this, that in all things distinguishes the strong soul from the weak.” – Thomas Carlyle
10. “The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance – it is the illusion of knowledge.” – Daniel J. Boorstin
11. “Go through obstacles, never let them prevent you from getting things done.” – Anonymous
12. “The obstacles that are in your way aren’t meant to stop you. They’re designed to point the way to a new route, new possibilities, and new doorways.” – Anonymous
13. “Obstacles can’t stop you. Problems can’t stop you. Most of all, other people can’t stop you. Only you can stop you.” – Jeoffrey Gitomer
14. “It is by overcoming obstacles that you develop new skills and new ways of handling what the rest of your life has in store for you.” – Anonymous
15. “Most of our obstacles would melt away if instead of cowering before them, we should make up our minds to walk boldly through them.” – Orison Sweet Marden
16. “The biggest obstacles in our lives are the barriers our mind creates.” – Anonymous
17. “Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage.” – Niccolo Machiavelli
18. “The true test of a champion is not whether he can triumph but whether he can overcome obstacles.” – Garth Stein
19. “I certainly don’t regret my experiences because without them I couldn’t imagine who or where I would be today. Life is an amazing gift to those who have overcome great obstacles, and attitude is everything.” – Sasha Azevedo
20. “Obstacles are put in your way to see if what you want is really worth fighting for.” – Anonymous
21. “Obstacles don’t have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don’t turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.” – Michael Jordan