Today's topic is Avoiding the Biggest Regrets In Life
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at TEDx Talks
Today we have an important message about living with integrity and avoiding the biggest regrets in life.
Thought For Today:In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take, relationships we were afraid to have, and the decisions we waited too long to make. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Avoiding The Biggest Regrets In Life
- Shoulda Coulda Woulda: Live in the Present Find Your Future
- One Month to Live: Thirty Days to a No-Regrets Life
- Beyond Regret: Living Your Life Purpose in Spite of Past Choices
- It's Okay Not to Be Okay: Moving Forward One Day at a Time
- Putting Your Past in Its Place
- Laugh It Up
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TEDx Talks
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Wednesday, July 25, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
Photo by Mark Skeet