Today's topic is Why It's Better To Give Than Receive
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at Habits of the Wealthy
Today we listen as the late great Jim Rohn explains why it's better to give than receive.
Thought For Today:The process of receiving starts with giving. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Being a Giver
- I Like Giving: The Transforming Power of a Generous Life
- Giving to Yourself First
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Volunteering and Giving Back
- The Power of Giving: How Giving Back Enriches Us All
- Fearless GIVING: Leave Want Behind
- Yubing Zhang Encourages You To Escape Your Comfort Zone
- Denzel Washington and Others With A Message on Seizing The Day
- Self-Improvement Coach Tracy Hensel: The Power of Saying No
- Getting Over Mistakes Can Be Hard Here's How To Make It Easier
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Habits of the Wealthy
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Show Release Date:
Tuesday, May 29, 2018
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis