Today's topic is How To Create A Better Future
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
If you’ve enjoyed this episode, please subscribe to automatically get the next ones!
Subscribe via Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | YouTube | Spotify
Audio On How To Create A Better Future Contributed by Our Friends at Habits of the Wealthy
In today's audio, Jim Rohn helps us to understand why the major key to your better future is you.
Thought For Today:The major key to your better future is you. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On How To Create A Better Future
- Improve Your Self-Confidence: Change The Way You See Yourself
- How To Develop A New Attitude That Will Take Life To The Next Level
- How To Turn A Defeated Mindset Into A Success Mindset
- How To Improve And Expand Your Vocabulary
- Actionable Tips on How To Figure Out What Drives You And Why It's Important
- Jim Rohn: How Self-Discipline Is The Key To Success
- Overcoming The Challenges You Face In Your Life
- Tony Robbins On How To Master Your Emotions
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at Habits of the Wealthy
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help out a lot.
- Subscribe via Apple Podcasts or Google Podcasts or YouTube or Spotify
- Use the share buttons below to share it with a friend or two! They'll thank you for it.
For more than 40 years, Jim Rohn honed his craft like a skilled artist helping people the world over sculpt life strategies that expanded their imagination of what is possible.
Those who had the privilege of hearing him speak can attest to the elegance and common sense of his material. It is no coincidence, then, that he is still widely regarded as one of the most influential thinkers of our time, and thought of by many as a national treasure.
He authored countless books and audio and video programs and helped motivate and shape an entire generation of personal-development trainers and hundreds of executives from America’s top corporations.
Jim focused on the fundamentals of human behavior that most affect personal and business performance. His is the standard to which those who seek to teach and inspire others are compared. He possessed the unique ability to bring extraordinary insights into ordinary principles and events, and the combination of his substance and style still captures the imagination of those who hear or read his words.