Today's topic is The Benefits Of Living In The Present Moment
NO DOWNLOAD Required Continuous Play
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio On The Benefits Of Living In The Present Moment Contributed by Our Friends at The Motiv8
In today's episode of 7 Good Minutes, we have our Mindful Monday segment where we listen in as Alan Watts talks with us about The Benefits Of Living In The Present Moment.
Thought For Today:Enjoy the little things in life. For one day you will look back and realize they were the big things. Click To Tweet
More Links and Resources On The Benefits Of Living In The Present Moment
- Matt D’Avella: 12 Habits That Will Change Your Life
- How to Stop Worrying About Everything and Start Living
- Improve Your Life By Adopting The Habits of Happy People
- Designing Your Own Blueprint To Success And Happiness
- Les Brown: Stop Wasting Time
- Lisa Nichols: How To Make The Story Of Your Life A Bestseller
- Make A Commitment To Yourself To Stop Wasting Time
Click Below Now
More Great Self-Improvement Books and Resources
Show Notes and Credits:
The audio clip featured in today's episode of the 7 Good Minutes Podcast is courtesy of our friends at The Motiv8
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
To share your thoughts:
- Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis
- Leave a note or share this show on Twitter or Facebook.