Today's topic is Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
Binge Listen to Past Episodes
Click PLAY Once, Listen All Day!
Audio Contributed by Our Friends at TED
In today's episode, we hear from the author of I'm Judging You: The Do-Better Manual and TED speaker, Luvvie Ajayi on how to get comfortable with being uncomfortable, and why it's so important that you do so.
Thought For Today:If you can master being uncomfortable, then you can master just about anything. Click To Tweet
Further Reading On Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable
- Getting Comfortable With Being Uncomfortable: A Little Book About Letting Go
- How to Build Self-Discipline: Resist Temptations and Reach Your Long-Term Goals
- Daily Self-Discipline
- 6 Great Tips On How To Live Your Best Life
- Wonderful Benefits That Come Along With Journaling
- Choosing What To Keep When Decluttering Your Life
- Mindful Monday: 5 Fantastic Benefits of Practicing Meditation
- Art Williams: What It Takes To Win In Life And Business
- Jim Rohn Encourages You To Challenge Yourself To Grow
Show Notes and Credits:
Audio clip courtesy of our friends at TED
Audio Contributor Contact Info:
Thanks for Listening Today!
If you enjoyed this podcast please share it with someone you believe will also enjoy, and benefit from listening to it.
Ask Clyde questions via Twitter @ClydeLeeDennis